Arcade Video Converter 15k RGB to 24 / 31k. VGA !!!
Convert RGB games into VGA using the Arcade Video Converter Board. From low resolution 15k to high resolution 24/31k, It means that if your arcade monitor has become faulty you can upgrade with LCD or any VGA monitor (can be plasma, rear projection, etc..) by adding this converter board.
This CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA Arcade Converter PCB allows all types of RGB, EGA, VGA or YUV component signals to be up-converter and display on a 31KHz PC VGA monitor, TFT monitor, LCD display, or HD-TV with VGA connection.
No need to set dip switches in order to figure out the specific input frequency as all inputs are detected automatically! A great alternative to purchasing a expensive, heavy CGA monitor. Use this converter with an existing computer monitor or install a light-weight LCD display or even use to build your own supergun!
- Supports CGA/EGA/YUV signal input.
- Supports VGA output 640*480,800*600,1024*768,1360*768
- Input connection (selectable): 5 pins CGA/EGA, 8 pins RGBS, D-Sub RGBHV/RGBS, YPbPr Component.
- Output Connection: VGA- 15 pin
- CGA/EGA signal auto scan(15K,24K,31K)
- YUV signal auto scan(480i,576i,720i,1080i,480p,576p,720p,1080p)
- English and Chinese On Screen Display menu
- Supports output resolution, position control & zoom control.
- True digital 24-bit A/D converter for true 16.7-million color conversion.
- Supports all VGA monitor (CRT, LCD, PDP, PROJECTOR)