PC2 to JAMMA Converter
With the PC2 to Jamma Adapter you will be able to connect your existing PC to any standard JAMMA Arcade cabinet. The Easiest Way to use an existing Pc with any JAMMA Arcade cab.
With the PC to Jamma Converter you`got in hand the easiest way to connect your PC to any arcade machine, just plug and play! The converter comes with board, VGA cable (15 pin male connector), 25 pin male connector, speaker plug and power cable. FEATURES: For MAME game to play in a standard Jamma arcade cabinet Plug & Play, without any modification Support arcade video RGB signals Works With: Jamma 60-in-1 PCB, Arcade Multigame Pcbs, Multicade boards, etc..... The Converter doesn`t of course convert VGA signal to CGA.
- 1.Input : PC computer signal
- 2.Output :Standard 28 jamma,RGB signal
- 3.Power : 5V or 12V
- 4.Coin may adjust
- 5.Hi-Fi Stereo
- 6.easy to use on M.A.M.E to convert a jamma based cabinet
- For MAME game to play in a standard Jamma arcade cabinet
- Plug & Play, without any modification
- Support arcade video RGB signals
- The converter comes with board, VGA cable (15pin male connector), 25pin male connector, speaker plug and power cable
PC2JAMMA board is designed for converting the signals of a Pc Keyboard to arcade joystick and supporting standard CGA (RGB) monitor. It works with DOS version MAME games, you have to install all required software and drivers for your PC by yourself. We do not provide any driver either software.
PC2JAMMA does not have the function to convert VGA to CGA. If you have a non synchronized screen after installing it, then you might need to download a driver called arcmon.sys to synchronize the video signal.
- K1: System Enter
- System validation for System Service
- K2: System Service
- (System setting : for JAMMA Standard, user is recommended to use default setting for the default has been adjusted)
- K3: TEST
- Game setting : set the game difficulty, user is recommended to use default setting for the default has been adjusted
- K4: RESET
- Game reset : reset the game to initial menu
- K5: MENU
- Game menu reset to game selection menu