Raspberry Pi Charger Board
The Raspberry Pi USB charger board, gives your Pi3 up to 9 hours mobile battery life. Also perfect in use with our 3.5inch RPi LCD screen.
The Raspberry Pi USB charger board, gives your Pi3 up to 9 hours mobile battery life. Also perfect in use with our 3.5inch Rpi LCD screen.
· A power module especially designed for Raspberry Pi, which enables using the Raspberry Pi in a moveable manner
· Battery capacity: 3800mAh (maximum); Output current: 1.8A
· Output voltage (no load): 5.1V ± 0.1V
· Double USB outputs, one for the Raspberry Pi, the other for the embedded LCD screen
· Coming with fastening standoffs, screws and nut, so you can stack the Raspberry Pi board on the module
The power module is designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B specially, allowing the master board to work offline for up to 9 hours. It's not only supplying for Raspberry Pi; this board has 2 USB type-A ports – one supplies power for the Raspberry Pi and the other for the embedded LCD screen.
The module integrates a Li-ion battery charger IC, a boost management chip. And it is developed in strict accordance with the size of the international Raspberry Pi expansion board HAT, using only simple copper standoffs to install multi-layer Raspberry Pi boards.
Battery capacity: 3800mAh
Maximum discharge current: 1.8A
No-load output voltage: 5.1V ± 0.1V
Standard charging current/voltage: 1.0A/5.0V
Cut-off voltage of fully charging the Li-ion battery: 4.18V~4.2V